Global Bulletproof Assurance™, you know you are purchasing with confidence
Look for our Bulletproof Assurance ™ Equipment Condition Certification on the machine you want to acquire.
Bulletproof Assurance ™ Equipment Condition
Buy with assurance that our Equipment has been given a detailed inspection by one of our industry’s experts. One of our inspectors has directly visited the unit, taken pictures and completed a wide-range inspection of all significant systems and components.
What you receive in the inspection report is what you have purchased. If the unit you have acquired and received is not in the condition depicted in our inspection report, please contact us WITHIN 3 business days in receipt of the unit.
Applicable dispute claims will be handled in a mutual beneficial approach. For questions about our Global Bulletproof Assurance™ or to file a claim, please contact office, Monday to Friday, 8:00 AM – 4:30 PM (Mountain Standard Time), at +1(780)670-2009.
Global Bulletproof Assurance™ Inspection Certification in an Equipment listing, a general condition inspection of the Equipment was performed and an Inspection Report was created, including but not limited to, ratings, comments, and photos of the various components of the Equipment.
Global Machinery Auctions Inspection Reports are solely for the purpose of:
- reporting on the visible condition of the Equipment’s major systems and attachments on the day of the Inspection
- do not include testing or digging/lifting or the cycle of operation of a machine or other device which operates intermittently rather than continuously.
- not intended to detect latent or hidden defects or conditions that could only be found by stripping down the Equipment or use of special diagnostic equipment or techniques.
In no event will Global Machinery Auctions be liable for not identifying those or any other defects.
The Inspection Report is the sole property of Global Machinery Auctions and is for the buyer’s personal use only and may not be displayed, published, sold, reproduced, circulated, or otherwise distributed by the buyer, agent and/or representatives, without the prior written permission and approval from Global Machinery Auctions.
Global Bullet Proof Assurance™Under the Global Bulletproof Assurance™ Inspection Certification program, if the buyer discovers that a piece of Equipment purchased is not considerably in the condition as signified in the Inspection Report and you are within the Eligible Dispute Period specified below, you may contact Global Machinery Auctions and submit a written dispute (“Dispute Claim”). To be ruminated, the Dispute Claim must be:
- A. In writing
- B. Within the allotted Dispute Period
- C. Sent into Global Machinery Auctions as specified herein, and
- D. Meet the Dispute criteria below
- Proof of full payment of the Transaction Fee, the Final Selling Price, and any associated taxes.
- Supporting documents may be requested to process or verify a Dispute Claim. All requested documents must be returned within five (5) business days from the date the initial request is sent from Global Machinery Auctions.
- Requested documents returned after five (5) business days could potentially delay resolutions, late fees (not to exceed $700.00 in the listing currency), or possible denial of Dispute Claim.
- For export items, Dispute Claims must be commenced and settled prior to export.
- Ownership of the Equipment must not have been transferred to another buyer, agent and/or representative.
- The Equipment must be available at any time for immediate re-inspection by Global Machinery Auctions upon request.
- The buyer may move the Equipment around the lot, load/unload the Equipment, to ensure the reported inspection condition matches the inspection report, after receipt of the Equipment. The buyer however must be aware and prove that such operation does not result in the use of the Equipment for more than the lesser of (a) three (3) hours or (b) five (5) odometer miles/kms from what is reported in the Inspection Report.
- Until a Dispute Claim is resolved, the Equipment may not be used, rented or leased and no changes to the condition of Equipment such as repairs or disassembly may be made.
- Global Machinery Auctions shall not be responsible for any incidental damage which does not negatively impact the standard operation of Equipment or considerably adjust the value of Equipment.
- Global Machinery Auctions shall not be responsible for Dispute Claims filed due to changes in the Equipment’s condition as a result of exposure to the elements, including damage that occurs during transportation.
Without limitation, Global Machinery Auctions shall not be liable for any type of failure of:
- Electronic Control Modules for systems or components
- electronic displays or
- consumables (e.g. – batteries, fluids, lights, belts, tires, brakes, bulbs, starters, alternators, freon and filters).
- Only substantial inaccuracies in the items reported in the Inspection Report are covered. In addition to items not discoverable on a general condition inspection, specific items that are not covered include:
- conditions that be identified only through the operation of a machine on a job site or under load capacity (e.g. – digging, pulling, lifting, etc.)
- operating the machine though the full range of speeds required to evaluate all forward and reverse gears
- replacement or addition of attachments to the machine
- use of diagnostic or test equipment to evaluate characteristics such as engine compression
- electrical systems, hydraulic systems, and leaks of any kind (including fluid and tires)
- cosmetic damage which does not impact the performance or standard operation of the Equipment.
- Global Machinery Auctions makes every effort to accurately describe the Equipment using common terms. However, Equipment and options and attachments can be known by different terms in different parts of the country. Refer to the pictures contained in the Inspection Report to clarify your understanding of specific Equipment characteristics.
- Global Machinery Auctions is not responsible for any misinterpretation or misunderstanding by the buyer, agent or representative.
- If available, model year, make, and model is taken directly from the data plate. If not available, Global Machinery Auctions makes an honest effort to find the model year, and model using reputable serial number guide reference material.
- Global Machinery Auctions is not liable for any discrepancies in model year, make, and model from alternative sources in the marketplace.
- Global Machinery Auctions is also not liable for any conflicts in model year and year of manufacture within any make of equipment.
- Conditions visible in any of the Inspection Report pictures (including the full-size image visible through zooming), even if these conditions are not specifically mentioned in the written narrative comments of the Inspection Report are not covered.
- Inspector listens for abnormal noises, observes leaks and notes physical damage.
- Drivetrain operation tests are restricted to low speed in a confined flat area without a load. Differential interlocks, full transmission shifting, and functionality of all drive axles cannot be fully verified.
- Global Machinery Auctions shall not be responsible for any misplaced/lost Equipment operating manuals or keys.
- Global Machinery Auctions makes no guarantees as to the actual hours/miles/kms on Equipment. Global Machinery Auctions can only account for what can be visually observed.
- The estimated total cost to fix items pursuant to a valid Dispute Claim, must exceed $700.00 in the listing currency, which this amount will be applied as a deductible to any settlement of a Dispute Claim.
- Dispute Claims filed on equipment with a sale price lower than $700.00 in the listing currency will not be ruminated.
Eligibility Period For Dispute
For a Dispute Claim to be considered, without penalty, you must review the Equipment and submit a Dispute Claim prior to the first occurrence of any of the following:
- Lapse of Time – Fifteen (15) business days after the date of the sale
- Transporting Equipment (e.g. vehicles or self-transported items) – The moment the Equipment leaves the Seller’s location, the buyer, agent and/or representatives, are encouraged to thoroughly examine the Equipment prior to removing it from the location.
- Transportation via Common Carrier – Equipment delivered to (a) the Buyer’s designated location within the United States or Canada for Equipment sold from the United States or Canada or (b)to the Buyer’s designated location within the European Union member states, Switzerland and Norway for Equipment sold from such countries, subject to Lapse of Time provisions above.
- Export – At the time Equipment leaves the appropriate port of export, if the Equipment is to be delivered outside the country where the Equipment is located, subject to the Common Carrier provisions above of Equipment located in the United States and Canada.
- Disassembly – The moment the buyer, agent or representative begins disassembly of Equipment from its “as-inspected” state, including disassembly for transport.
A Dispute Claim will be considered subject to a penalty (equal to 50% of the final dispute resolution value) if submitted after the first occurrence of any above-mentioned period and prior to the twenty-fifth (25th) business day after the date of the sale.
You may choose to waive any resolution and resell the item through a Global Machinery Auctions, auction, at the cost of the deductible (Equipment must be located in a country Global Machinery Auctions is authorized to sell from and all Dispute Conditions listed below must be satisfied).
Any Dispute Claim submitted after the twenty-fifth (25th) business day will not be considered, with or without penalty. At the time of Export and/or Disassembly (as defined above) you surrender your right to any unresolved Dispute Claim on the Equipment and any future Dispute Claim, on that piece of Equipment, will not be considered with or without penalty (unless Global Machinery Auctions has provided their written permission). You may decide to resell the item through a Global Machinery Auctions at the cost of the deductible (Equipment must be located in a country Global Machinery Auctions is authorized to sell from and Dispute Conditions listed above must be satisfied).