When registering, you are agreeing to all the terms and conditions for Global Machinery Auctions Inc. These terms and conditions apply to all online bidding at auction sales conducted by or in conjunction with Global Machinery Auctions Inc. It is your responsibility to know exactly how this online auction works and to ensure that the items that you bid on will meet your needs. Global Machinery Auctions does not provide warranties, guarantees or exchange privileges unless specifically stated in Listing. All items are sold in an “As-is Where-is” basis. Global Machinery Auctions acknowledges that all lots are free of all liens and encumbrances.
Our services are available only to individuals who can enter legally binding contracts under applicable law. This will require each registrant to have reached the age of majority and acknowledge that they are at least eighteen years of age. If you are a minor, you may use our services only in conjunction with your parent or legal guardian.
**It is important to listen to all announcements made by the auctioneer during the auction. The announcements made the day of sale will supersede any written descriptions**
Global Machinery Auctions is proud to offer
No Buyer’s Fees
No Listing Fees
No Hidden Fees
One Flat Fee
1) Failure to pay for the item(s) that you are the successful bidder on will result in a penalty in the amount of 25% of the purchase price of the item(s). This penalty must be paid to the Auction Company within 48 hours of the auction.
2) Applicable Alberta Sales Tax will be charged on all Lots unless you are exempt from Sales Tax and you provide tax exemption form and exception certificates that are acceptable to the province of Alberta.
3) Payment in full must be made no later than 3 Business Days after the auction in the form Cash, Wire Transfer, Cashier’s Check, or a Company Check accompanied with a bank letter of guarantee. Buyers cannot remove their purchases from the auction site until their invoice is paid in full.
4) All purchases must be removed from the premises no later than 5 business days after the auction. Storage fees may apply. Unit storage fee is $25 per day after the 15th day.
5) All purchases not removed within 30 days from Auction shall be considered abandoned and are then forfeited and become property of Global Machinery Auctions Inc unless otherwise agreed upon in writing.
6) Bidders are to be held personally liable for any bids made with their Bidding Number.
7) The highest bidder for each Lot shall be the Purchaser, and in the event of any dispute the Auctioneers shall have absolute discretion either to settle such dispute or to re-offer the lot for re-sale.
8) The Auctioneer and Online Platform have described the Lot(s)in the catalog to the best of their ability and belief. The Auctioneer and Online Platform undertake no liability whatsoever in respect of any faults, deficiencies and errors of any description, oral or printed, nor do they accept responsibility for the authenticity, genuineness, origin, age, condition or quality of any Lot(s) and all statements as to these matters whether contained in the catalog or made orally are statements of opinion only and not to be taken as being or implying a statement or representation of fact
9) Each and every Lot is sold “as is, where is”. The Auctioneer and Online Platform provide no guarantees or warranties (express or implied) in respect of the Equipment contained in the Lot. All representations made by the Auctioneer and Online Platform, its servants or agents are to be considered lay opinions only and the Auctioneer and Online Platform accept no liability for any purchase made by a Buyer in reliance upon them.
10) The Buyer acknowledges he/she has read and agrees to be bound by the additional terms and conditions set forth.